1. Geronimo: getting wrong class on JNDI DataSource lookup stackoverflow.com
I am trying to deploy a self-written web application on Geronimo 2.2.1 with Jetty. I want to use the integrated DB Pool and have already set up a connection that works ...
2. DataSource lookup coderanch.com
3. datasource lookup coderanch.com
Originally posted by Avi Abrami: Deepak, Here is a quote from the javadoc for class "ExceptionInInitializer": This means that the error may not be occurring in the code that you posted. I may be able to help you if you post the entire error message and stack trace you are getting. Good Luck, Avi. Hi Avi, This is the full strace ...
4. JNDI datasource lookup problem coderanch.com
5. Problem with DataSource lookup through java client coderanch.com
6. Datasource lookup coderanch.com
Originally posted by Andy Hahn: I was deciding whether to use a static Datasource reference to store the datasource OR a HashMap reference. Would it be necessary to use a HashMap if all the service is returning is a single Datasource? If you are retruning only datasource then only a static Datasource referece would suffice.The use of HashMap is not mandory. ...
7. Not able to access my datasource using JNDI lookup coderanch.com