1. What are examples of non transactional datasources? stackoverflow.com
In JBoss documentation there is possibility to declare
no-tx-datasource : This element is used to specify the (org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager) NoTxConnectionManager service configuration. NoTxConnectionManager is a ...
2. How to get JDBC connections obtained from a JNDI datasource to participate in a UserTransaction using Weblogic 10.3? stackoverflow.com
I am currently retrieving both a UserTransaction and a DataSource from a Weblogic 10.3 server using JNDI. I have set the Datasource up to 'Support Global Transactions' and to use 'Logging Last ...
3. transaction across multiple datasource forum.springsource.org
HI I found this plugin called 'datasource' to configure the domain class to point to several datasources. My question is , is there a way to achieve transaction across different datasource? ...
4. Data Source Vs Transaction Data Source coderanch.com
5. Transactional Datasource coderanch.com
6. Using Datasource with and without transaction coderanch.com