1. Best Redis library for Java stackoverflow.com
The official Redis homepage lists JDBC-Redis and JRedis. What are the advantages / disadvantages of each ? Are there any other options ?
2. JRedisFuture stability stackoverflow.com
I'm using the synchronous implementation of JRedis, but I'm planning to switch to the asynchronous way to communicate with the redis server. But before that I would like to ask the community ...
3. Suggest a simple NoSQL database for java project stackoverflow.com
I am developing a simple internal use application with an intended user base of around 100 people. The application does a lot of reads and very few writes. The dataset size ...
4. Is the word meaning application a good candidate for using Redis? stackoverflow.com
I have started playing with redis a week back and now I want to built a simple word meaning application which uses Redis as a datastore. The application will find a ...
5. question about jredis performance stackoverflow.com
I want to use Redis RPUSH and LPOP as message queue in my project, and now I encountered a performance problem: When I simply rpush a random Double nubmer using Jredis with ...
6. BSON Message To Map in JAVA stackoverflow.com
We are currently sending messages to a Redis Queue, which is being picked up by our JAVA application.
Anyone have an idea how to convert the
7. Memcache vs Java Memory stackoverflow.com
Simple, probably dumb question: Suppose I have a Java server that stores in memory commonly used keys and values which I can query (let's say in a HashMap) What's the difference between ...
8. Jedis is not compatible with Redis 1.0.2 stackoverflow.com
I'm a newbie with redis. I implemented a application in java that has: ...
9. Redis Replication Question stackoverflow.com
I am planning to use Redis in my application for storage & caching. I read most of the documentation online, but still have a question regarding replication. My usecase:
10. Java & Redis - multiple instances of jedis.2.0.0.jar stackoverflow.com
My current Java programm is making some insertions in Redis and I see with htop about 15 instances of jedis.2.0.0.jar ... Any ideas why ??? Thanks Here is part of my code :
11. jedis or redis trouble with encoding ISO-8859-5 stackoverflow.com
I test redis and jedis API for encoding ISO-8859-5:
12. What mem cache implementation will take the least amount of effort to build stackoverflow.com
I am working on a web application, that will require some memory caching of potentially very large and changing data sets. My partners and I are starting to debate several solutions, ...
13. Java+Redis vs plain Java efficiency for data intensive applications? stackoverflow.com
Does it help to use Redis with Java to develop data intensive applications (e.g. data-mining) in Java? Does it work faster or consume less memory comparing to plain Java for similar ...
14. how can redis nio client work corectlly? stackoverflow.com
I found some redis nio client.
16. What is the difference between certain JedisCommands which seem to be functionally equivalent to java.lang.String class stackoverflow.com
What is the difference between