2. Graph Database in Java (other than Neo4J) stackoverflow.com
3. What is the difference between GraphDatabaseService or NeoService in neo4j stackoverflow.com
I'm learning to use neo4j, but am a bit confused on its usage. When I'm adding nodes and relationships, I can do it like this:
5. How can I store this kind of graph in neo4j for fast traversal? stackoverflow.com
This is a graph whose nodes exist in many connected components at once because a node's relationships are a collection of edge groups such that only one edge per edge group ...
7. Neo4j OutOfMemory problem stackoverflow.com
This is my source code of Main.java. It was grabbed from neo4j-apoc-1.0 examples. The goal of modification to store 1M records of 2 nodes and 1 relation:
8. Efficient way to find node set having relationships to given nodes using neo4j stackoverflow.com
Is there an efficient way with given two nodes to find a set of their common nodes (with defined relationships).
For example, having nodes
9. How to use Neo4j BatchInserted nodes after they have been created and indexed? stackoverflow.com
I'm using the BatchInsert and LuceneIndexBatchInserter api's to create my graph (~10000 nodes for now). The thing is BatchInserter.createNode(...) returns a long.
10. how to find a particular node in Neo4j stackoverflow.com
how to find the particular node using the Neo4j API.When i refereed the docs i got some code to get all nodes However if i have a node called "XYZ" I ...
11. How to remove/delete a node & relationship in Neo4j in java? stackoverflow.com
I started learning Neo4j. I have a basic idea about it. May be my question looks silly but its important to know much more from others while learning.
12. Neo4j database research stackoverflow.com
I recently started researching database features of databases. At the moment I'm looking into Neo4j Graph database. Unfortunately, I can't find every bit of information I need. I found most information except the ...
13. How to drop the neo4j embedded database with java? stackoverflow.com
14. In Neo4j how can I create a trigger? stackoverflow.com
I would like to call some Java code when a node of a certain type is added, updated or deleted in Neo4j. How can I do this?
15. Is the Java API deprecated in Neo4j 1.3? stackoverflow.com
It seems that for the latest 1.3 release of Neo4j only the JRuby interface is supported. Where is the Java interface?
16. How can I store references to Java objects in Neo4j? stackoverflow.com
How can I store references to Java objects in Neo4j?
17. How to set canonical hostname in linux? stackoverflow.com
Question: How do I "set" the canonical hostname as reported by java's
18. How to calculate mutual friends with neo4j? stackoverflow.com
I want to use neo4j to manage relationship among users. How can I get mutual friends using it?
19. An apt database (and/or) framework suggestion needed stackoverflow.com
Well, I've taken help of Google, Stackoverflow and whatever else I could find, did as much as I could, but it seems that I am unable to find out an exact ...
20. Neo4j - Architecture, Java API & Persistence stackoverflow.com
I just loved the concept of Graph Based Databases, specifically Neo4j. I have some queries:
21. Java Threads for Memory Management stackoverflow.com
I have an application that performs a very sequential set of discrete tasks. My problem is that one of the first tasks consumes a large amount of memory, and despite eliminating object ...
22. Error trying to access Neo4j database through REST for traversal using Gremlin stackoverflow.com
I am using Gremlin over Neo4j Database. I'm able to load the tinkergraph database and do gremlin traversal on it, but unable to load local-database and do the traversal on it. ...
23. Create new db to neo4j with java library stackoverflow.com
I try to follow this guide: http://docs.neo4j.org/chunked/snapshot/examples-hello-world.html but I have a fatal error when I try to create a db. This is the error:
24. neo4j huge graph and solution stackoverflow.com
I have guite a big network in csv file. It containt 450 k nodes and 45 000 000 relationships. As ive read in neo4j documentation this type of database can handle ...
25. using filters in traversal neo4j stackoverflow.com
How can I add filter to given traversal : TraversalDescription td = Traversal.description() .breadthFirst() ...
26. neo4j - Property AutoIndexer not storing values stackoverflow.com
The problem that I'm running into is that after I make an AutoIndex index a certain property, I can add a key/value pair and the index won't show that it's there. ...
27. After 128th node is created in neo4j index no more nodes can be accessed stackoverflow.com
This seems like a very strange problem. I'm stress testing my neo4j graph database, and so one of my tests requires creating a lot of users (in this specific test, 1000). ...
28. why java.lang.StackOverflowError error is coming in groovy stackoverflow.com
while running following code :
29. Mocks returning mocks: Mocking neo4j (database) objects for unit testing of domain logic stackoverflow.com
I am unit testing domain logic and domain objects backed by a neo4j database. Most of these tests need to mock the neo4j