1. String to Date in a PreparedStatement stackoverflow.com
I am trying to use setDate() in a PreparedStatement, however the date that I have is in the format of 2008-07-31. The code is:
However, it gives me ...
2. How to use to_date in preparedstatement coderanch.com
3. Problems setting sql Date in prepared statement coderanch.com
I genuinely thought I had posted this into the beginner forum, as I didn't want to waste anyone's time and I am new-ish to Java, so I have assumed my problem is due to inexperience, though I have been programming for 30+ years now on many other platforms. Sorry if my last post sounded harsh, the last thing I want to ...
4. convert String to date and pass to PreparedStatement java-forums.org
Ok, here is my problem I am retrieving a date from a web page that returns a date in the format '2010-09-12' as string from a text box. What I want to do is convert it to a date and pass it in a PreparedStatement to handle it. How can I do this?
5. set date TO_DATE() in preparedstatement forums.oracle.com
6. Inserting dates using TO_DATE and getDateTime with preparedStatement forums.oracle.com