1. Converting java.sql.Date to java.util.Date stackoverflow.com
What's the simplest way to convert a java.sql.Date object to a java.util.Date while retaining the timestamp? I tried:
with no luck. It's still only storing the date portion into ...
2. JAVA:-Converting Object Stored in HashMap to sql Date Type stackoverflow.com
I have this problem.. I have a Hashmap containing the String as the key and Object as the value. I have one Date Object inside it... While setting in the value for stored ...
3. Date conversion coderanch.com
4. Convert sql date to util date coderanch.com
5. how to convert java.util.date to java.sql.date coderanch.com
Hi all, pl help me coding to find out number of days between two dates. The two dates are obtained from access database. And, after getting the date from db, can i assign it directly to java.util.Date, or do i have to assign to java.sql.Date. By the way, for the previous post, i dont think Jayasree would be having a last ...
6. SQl date conversion to java.util.Date object coderanch.com
7. Date Conversion in SQL coderanch.com
I need to enter both date and time in a table in Oracle in a column which is of type 'Date'. In the 'update table' query, I use the following for conversion: to_date('dateString','yyyy-mm-dd hh24:mi:ss'); But I am getting this error: ERROR at line 1: ORA-01830: date format picture ends before converting entire input string I have googled for this query and ...
8. sql date convert coderanch.com
Hi, I have a string contaings date. String date="10-04-2007"; now i am converting it into sql date using simpledateformat's parse method which returns me sql date but in different format. ie. 2006-01-10 But i want the returned date objected should follow same format like 10-04-2007. Can you assist me. thangs in advance raj.
9. Converting Java Dates and Database Dates coderanch.com
Hi All, I have a problem on which I am breaking my head. I have a reports table in the database( May be Oracle/ SQL or any DB) that has a date field and other columns. Say it looks like SITE_ID, NUM_VISITORS, DATE This table is updated every 24 hours ( which means only one insert to this table every day). ...
10. Converting Date between Java and DB coderanch.com
11. how to convert float datatype to date coderanch.com
This isn't really a JDBC question (although I'll leave it here for now). If it's being stored as a float, then its not a date. SQL server can store dates as dates. In short, you have to do the conversion yourself. Figure out how the date was converted to float in the first place and reverse it. Java does tend to ...
12. Convert date from database java-forums.org
13. Conversion of JDBC date to SQL date!! forums.oracle.com
I'm sorry, i tried for this also. But it is also giving a log of errors. It doesn't parsing the particular type. For SQL 2005 the date format m getting is :" YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM:SS:NS " . But for JDBC date format is " Sun Dec 03 01:18:11 IST 2006" . So, i'm not able to convert the date format. please provide ...
14. Class to convert util date to sql date and vice versa forums.oracle.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Due to the differences between the Timestamp class and the java.util.Date class mentioned above, it is recommended that code not view Timestamp values generically as an instance of java.util.Date. The inheritance relationship between Timestamp and java.util.Date really denotes implementation inheritance, and ...
15. conversion from sql date forums.oracle.com
It simply seemed as though she didn't understand why you gave her a link to SimpleDateFormat when her "problem" was that the Date was wrong (i.e. wasn't appearing correctly). Seemingly didn't understand that a Date is a simple number, and only the String representation of that number (in relation to the epic, of course) is what has a format.
16. How to convert util.date to sql.date forums.oracle.com
17. Converting java.util.date to sql.date forums.oracle.com