1. How to convert java.util.date to java.sql.date? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to use java.util.Date as input and then creating a query with it - so I need java.sql.Date. I was surprised to find that it couldn't do the ...
2. handling DATETIME values 0000-00-00 00:00:00 in JDBC stackoverflow.com
I get an exception (see below) if I try to do
for a JDBC connection to a MySQL database containing a DATETIME value of 0000-00-00 00:00:00 (the quasi-null value for DATETIME), ...
3. java.util.Date vs java.sql.Date stackoverflow.com
4. How to convert String to Java.sql.date and Java.sql.time stackoverflow.com
If I have a method like this:
Which takes a Datetime object of my own which contains ...
5. Date format for datatype as Date/Time stackoverflow.com
As I have taken reg no as datatype number in ms access DB therefor we use Integer.parseInt for reg no. as i have taken name as text in ms access DB therefor we use ...
6. how do i create a custom date? stackoverflow.com
need some help! this is sort of a 2 part question.. ive done a decent amount of programming but ive never really worked with dates, ive googled and all that but finding ...
7. How can I convert a Timestamp into either Date or DateTime object? stackoverflow.com
I'm retrieving a timestamp object from a database using
8. How to set current date and time using prepared statement? stackoverflow.com
I have a column in database having datatype