1. Calculate the date after 6 months from compare the date of database using java stackoverflow.com
i want to send an auto mail after every 6 months from the registration date. i am using CornJob for this auto mail. now i am collecting date from database and want to ...
2. java.util.Date to java.sql.Date conversion gives wrong month stackoverflow.com
Consider the following snippet:
The printout from futureDate.toString() is: .....YEAR=2011,MONTH=11,WEEK_OF_YEAR=43,WEEK_OF_MONTH=4,DAY_OF_MONTH=14,DAY_OF_YEAR=289,DAY_OF_WEEK=1,DAY_OF_WEEK_IN_MONTH=3,AM_PM=0,HOUR=11,HOUR_OF_DAY=11,MINUTE=32,SECOND=51,MILLISECOND=117,ZONE_OFFSET=-18000000,DST_OFFSET=3600000] which shows that the Calendare ...
3. Get the month from java.util.Date coderanch.com
4. SQL Show Previous Month Date Question coderanch.com
Hi all, can anybody offer any advice on how to show a previous month's date. I want to be able to select invoices for the current month, last month, 2 months ago etc....So if i wanted to view last month's invoices, all the invoices for July would show. I'm using mysql and current trying sql commands such as: SELECT * FROM ...
5. compare months between date field and system date coderanch.com
Hi this is a question for ORACLE database. I wana know how can you take the difference of days between a Date field in table and the system date where their difference must be 30? for example the date field value is 8/30/2006 and the system date is 7/31/2006. How do I calculate the difference of days between them?
6. How to calculate difference between two dates in months coderanch.com
7. getting first and last date of past 6 months? coderanch.com
8. How to get month out of SQL date? forums.oracle.com