1. Why is SimpleDateFormat not parsing my date correctly? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to avoid reinstalling Eclipse to solve this, so I hope someone can help with this date-parsing problem. Here's what I do.
That's a variable in my ...
2. Java string to date convert null, writing to SQL database issue stackoverflow.com
I have a date that has been converted to a string to be passed to a Java socket server. An example of this value is "06:19:18p.m. 13/01/2011".
3. Java, date from separate JSON values to string to date stackoverflow.com
I have a JSON object being returned to my app that contains a date
I need to use this date and store it in a ...
4. Java - convert date formatted String from SQL db to date object for comparison stackoverflow.com
I have a string stored in a database (example:
5. Date.toString() - sql vs util dates stackoverflow.com
I need to remove time from a
6. change sql date to simpledateformat (mm/dd/yyyy) coderanch.com