1. How to store into database table two java.sql.Date s, when they are truncated? stackoverflow.com
I want to store into the same table, in different columns 2
2. SQL INSERT system date into table stackoverflow.com
I have created a table called "myTable" with a column called CURRENT_DATE and it's data type is "DATE". When I programatically update my table, I also want to place a timestamp ...
4. SQL question - get the first date from 2 tables coderanch.com
This about database management always do data manupulating only on the database side not on the applicatin side applications must only make requests to databases (that is a good DB desighn) I'm not sure I understood your problem but I'll try to help You have 3 tables 1. Table holding data about people flying ( customers) CUSTOMER( ID, Name, DOB ) ...
5. Converting string to util.date & then sql.date to query a table coderanch.com
Hi All, I am trying to convert a String to a java.util.Date and then subsequently convert it into java.sql.Date to be queried in the database. Kindly let me know if there is a better approach for this . In Servlets I have passed a method in which i am passing 2 parameters 'String from, String to': and then based upon I ...
6. How to get records from a table in between dates coderanch.com
I want to get records from a table between two dates. My requirement is a user can enter from date and two date. Based on dates i have to get records from the table which retrieves all records from the mentioned date. My table has both fromdate and todate columns. [ November 06, 2008: Message edited by: Bear Bibeault ]