1. How do I combine a java.util.Date object with a java.sql.Time object? stackoverflow.com
I'm pulling back a Date and a Time from a database. They are stored in separate fields, but I would like to combine them into a java.util.Date object that reflects the ...
2. What is the best way to increment a Java.sql.date / time? stackoverflow.com
I have an issue where I have a MySQL database storing dates and times in separate columns. However, in Java code I need to increment the resulting timestamp for a date ...
3. How do I get date and time in the same format from database using gettimestamp() in Java stackoverflow.com
In my database, I have value set as
4. Merge java.util.date with java.sql.Time stackoverflow.com
I have an extensive DATE-TIME conversion class, but i came across a scenario that i cannot resolve:
I have a java.util.date: Tue May 10 00:00:00 BST 2011
5. I'm unable to understand the documentation for java.sql.date stackoverflow.com
I'm wrestling with the issue of time zones across SQL, jdbc, JVM and linux. I can see that the class I need to hand to / get from jdbc is java.sql.date. So ...
6. Java Date and Time sql question stackoverflow.com
7. date time format in open office database stackoverflow.com
What is the date format to use with open office database version 3.3 Upon trying the following query it is showing
java.sql.SQLDataException: data exception: invalid datetime formatthe query i ...
8. date and time in sql coderanch.com
9. getting Date and Time coderanch.com
Hi, I have inserted the date and time to the table like this: insert into x values( to_date('11/26/2001:14:00:00', 'mm/dd/yyyy:hh24:mi:ss')); Then I can retrieve it in SQL select to_char(date1,'mm/dd/yyyy:hh24:mi:ss') as date1 from x; but from Jdbc this sql is not working, the resultset is empty. this is the part of the code: String sql = "select to_char(date1, \'mm/dd/yyyy:hh24:mi:ss\') as date1 from x"; ...
10. Insert Date With Time Prepared Stament...? coderanch.com
11. Hard time with java.sql.date coderanch.com
12. date insert autometically in to DB at the time of submitting form coderanch.com
hi, can someone please help me.my problem is i have no column on the user interface and when i submitt this form the Date is autometically insert into database this Date must be server Date not the client Date bcz client Date may be wrong but server date always right please give an example of code in JAVA that would some ...
13. Date / Time problems coderanch.com
14. generating Unique id with date and time in id coderanch.com
Hi, I have to generate unique ids to insert in oracle database as primary key for a table with time and date in the id. Many users can insert at the same time in the table. i will purge the database records 2 months old so thinking if there are any potential problems in using auto increment kind of logic. Will ...
15. Date and time in DB coderanch.com
16. sql date and time - how I construct one date out of them? coderanch.com
17. how to change the date,Time format after accessing it from the database coderanch.com
Hi, I want to know how to change the Date and Time format, after accessing it from the database. I am getting the current date and time by: DateFormat dateFormat = new SimpleDateFormat("yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss"); //set the format String datetime = (dateFormat.format(date)); System.out.println(datetime) In the database the datatype of dateTime column is datetime. I am able to insert the current date and ...
18. Synchronize date and time to database server forums.oracle.com
I want my application to take the date and time the database server. For the date and time does not depend on each client. With a "select now()" I can get the date and time of the server, but as I can assign this date to the Java virtual machine that is synchronized with the server, so that whenever ejecuete Calendar.getInstance() ...