1. Do pure java jdbc drivers (Type 4 ) call native database API functions such as OCI and DB2/CLI? stackoverflow.com
Do pure java jdbc drivers (Type 4 ) call native database API functions such as OCI and DB2/CLI?
2. OCI JDBC Driver and NLS Settings stackoverflow.com
We have created a "after logon" trigger to alter the session in order to set the two NLS settings - NLS_SORT and NLS_COMP. NLS_SORT needs to be set to BINARY_CI and ...
3. what is thin and oci driver coderanch.com
4. OCI drivers coderanch.com
5. Thin vs OCI driver : your feelings ! coderanch.com
Hi, I'm trying to figure out which driver I should use in a production environment, to configure my connection pool. Either connecting to Oracle9i via a type-2 or a type-4 driver. I know in the past OCI drivers were much more performant, but I have heard it is not true anymore. Any experience to share ? Thanks, Valry
6. Difference between thin driver and oci driver coderanch.com