1. Performance and driver type coderanch.com
Hi Stanley, Thank you for your reply. I think right now we can use JIT or HotSpot JVM, and this makes thin driver faster. On IBM HotSpot JDK 1.3, I also find thin driver a little bit faster. Perhaps, in old days (before JIT) OCI was faster. Type I is slow and we all know that. Did someone try Type III? ...
2. What is the best JDBC driver, Performance coderanch.com
3. Driver Performance coderanch.com
There is a good overview of drivers--with pros and cons--in ComputerWorld. Many more such web sites contain similar information and can easily be found by doing a web search. You might summarize this information for the client. Also, ask why the client why they are so insistent on using a Type 2 driver? That is the best way of finding out, ...
4. XA and non XA drivers performance statistics coderanch.com
5. performance of Type-2 and Type-4 drivers..?? coderanch.com