1. Feedback about JDBC Type 4 Driver for Microsoft Access stackoverflow.com
we need some data which is stored on several Microsoft Access databases on our servers, and our application will be executed on a Linux machine. So, our only alternative consist in using ...
2. architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application? stackoverflow.com
I am using JDBC to connect to my microsoft access database. I get the following exception when I try to connect to the database:
java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN ...
3. Is there a 64bit driver for Microsoft Access? stackoverflow.com
java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and ApplicationI get the following error when I try to connect to my Microsoft Access ...
4. type four driver(thin driver) for ms-access coderanch.com
Dear all, i need the type four driver(thin driver) for ms-access. so anyone please guide me that from where i get the same or how can i create a data source for odbc bridge by which data source i can directly use by ms-access database whithout going to setting->adminstrtor tool->data source(odbc)->msaccessdriver etc.. in ms-winodows. thank you, Ishan dave
5. type 4 driver for ms-access coderanch.com