1. Binding values in a PreparedStatement coderanch.com
Hi, Coming from the world of C, I just wanted to verify that I have this right. In C and using OCI calls, I would bind the values of a statement by registering place-holders with an address in memory, something like: bind_var(stmt_hanlde, 1, &value_address, ....); Where the first argument is the statement handle, followed by the position (or index), followed by ...
2. Order in bind variable for PreparedStatement in Java coderanch.com
Hi everybody, Sorry for my poor english and the size of the post. I have a critical problem with a prepared query and bind variable in Java. I try to execute the following query which do return one row : select aclient.cli, bknom036.mnt1 tcli, aclient.nom, aclient.pre, client.dna, aclient.age, case when exists (select pro3 from bkcli bkcli3 where aclient.tce <= ? then ...
3. Comma seperated binding variable in PreparedStatement coderanch.com
4. Bind variables multiple times in Prepared Statement coderanch.com
5. Order in bind variable for PreparedStatement in Java dbforums.com