1. Where to close java PreparedStatements and ResultSets? stackoverflow.com
Consider the code:
2. JDBC PreparedStatements vs Objects - Where to put initialization stackoverflow.com
What is the best place to put PreparedStatement initialization, when i want to use it for all instances of given class? My solution is so far to create static methods for opening ...
3. From where I can get example for CachedRowSet coderanch.com
4. [HLEP]Where can i find API for package sun.jdbc.rowset???? coderanch.com
5. where can we use prepared statement coderanch.com
I haerd that Prepared Statements are precomiled ones , so they are not compiled everytime whereas with createStaement same is not the case. But once jsp program compiled then next time it will not compile so how does only prepared Statement is precompiled one ? Please give suggestion where to use prepared statement and where to use statement Thanking you
6. Where is Prepared Statement actually stored ? coderanch.com
Hi Stu and all, "Most poolers that handle PreparedStatements do so purely on the java side; they're merely caches that hold a set of objects, just like any other cache." I hear that for Prepared statements the query execution paln is reused and no query parsing and syntax checking is happening at DB end. If the PreparedStatements are managed at JAVA/Application ...
7. Where is PreparedStatement stored ? forums.oracle.com
Hi, I have a question which I need concrete answer. We know that PreparedStatements are pre-compiled statment. It means that it must be stored somewhere . I want to know where it is stored. More specifically suppose I am using thin driver and database Oracle. If I change ie. add or remove parameters for the prepared statement, how it is compiled ...
8. Method parameters where one has a Prepared Statement forums.oracle.com