1. Updating a database while using a preparedStatement select stackoverflow.com
I'm selecting a subset of data from a MS SQL datbase, using a
2. selectively update prepared statement stackoverflow.com
for an prepared statement update table t set a = ? ,b = ? where i = ? column a to stay column a ie. a=a and only need to setInt for b ...
3. jdbc batch insert and query vs single inserts with gernerated key stackoverflow.com
I want to insert alot of rows into a table that generates the keys automatically. JDBC doesn't guarantee that getting the generated keys will work on a batch update.
4. In Java, can PreparedStatement.addBatch() be used for SELECT queries? stackoverflow.com
Imagine that I have 100 SELECT queries that differ by one input. A PreparedStatement can be used for the value. All the documentation I see on the Web is for batch ...
5. Select Union + preparedStatement() coderanch.com
6. Dynamic column selection in prepared statement? coderanch.com
I don't believe that you can do this with a prepared statement. The table names and column names can't be parameters. If you think about it, the purpose of using prepared statements is to create a pre-compiled SQL once that can be used many time. If you used a table name or column name in the SQL, the database engine would ...
7. prepared statement -select- and? coderanch.com
8. Prepared Statement vs. select coderanch.com
9. statement Vs prepared statement for ordinary select queries coderanch.com
10. SELECT * FROM bla WHERE username IN (?, ?, ...) using PreparedStatement java-forums.org
11. Select IN query - PreparedStatement forums.oracle.com