1. crystal reports eclipse ms access stackoverflow.com
Does anyone know of any generic jdbc driver to use with eclipse crystal reports because I cant find any that work out. It works 100% in visual studio i.e ms access ...
2. MS Access Driver coderanch.com
The easiest way is to set up your access db with an ODBC (microsoft stuff) service. Then you can use the JDBC-ODBC bridge to get java to talk to ODBC. You should be able to set this up in the OCBD section of the control panel, then use the sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver with the url "jdbc: odbc:accounts" I have some sample code but ...
3. Type 4 JDBC Driver for MS_Access coderanch.com
Jeff, You should pay attention to Gregg's tag line. Ignorance can usually be cured. That's one reason that we have forums. If you search the history for the JDBC forum you may find one or two entries that indicate that you actually can connect to MS Access from Java. Please excuse the sarcastic overtones of my post...I can't seem to contain ...
4. new JDBC Driver for MSAccess coderanch.com
5. Type-4 Driver for MS Access coderanch.com
6. free type4 driver for msaccess coderanch.com
7. MS Access Driver coderanch.com
Hi My system does not have ODBC driver for Access. If it matters i have windows 98 and access 2000. I know usaually when MS access is installed,it also installs many built-in drivers. But when i try to configure database for my java application, the list contains only oracle driver. Usaully the list shows many other drivers for MS SQL, fox ...
8. Driver for MSAccess coderanch.com
Iam looking for a driver to access a database in Access I alredy have the code but This is not compiling: Class.forName("sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"); I am getting an error saying that Unhandled Exception type ClassNotFoundException and when I use the import sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver; says that the import sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver; is never used. So I guess is that It cant find the driver! I am using ...
9. How to connect to MS ACCESS through our own Driver coderanch.com
10. Type 4 JDBC Driver for MS Access In Linux/Unix coderanch.com
11. JDBC driver for MS Access coderanch.com
Thanks for your reply Naseem, but I mentioned I'm using Tomcat, but forgot to state I am also using JNDI etc.. hence for I need a .jar file that I put in the ...common/lib folder. MySQL and other DB's have drivers, I assumed that MS Access would also have one?? Am on the right lines guys? Thanks Zein
12. Type 4 driver for MS Access coderanch.com
13. JDBC Driver that can extract Greek Characters from MsAccess coderanch.com
14. Not showing Ms access driver coderanch.com
15. Having a DSN-less Connection with MS Access using type 4 Database Driver forums.oracle.com
type iv won't necessarily help your performance issue. "huge data in the database" - if your SQL engine is doing table scans to get your data, you've got a problem that even a type iv driver won't solve. bad queries, (n+1) queries instead of JOINs, excessive network traffic, no indexes, bringing back too much data at once - these are most ...
16. No Suitable Driver for MS Access database forums.oracle.com
Hi, I am running a JDBC:ODBC code to access .mdb file in my windows system successfully but, not able to access the same MS Access mdb file in AIX Unix box with the same code. when I am trying to run the same piece of code in AIX Unix box it is saying "No Suitable Driver". I need some immediate help. ...