1. inserting a date in MS Access coderanch.com
2. inserting date into ms access coderanch.com
3. Comparing Dates in MS Access coderanch.com
Hai Friends I am using MS ACCESS 2000 Database I am using the following sqlString in AWT Frame class to fetch the date from MS ACcess Database I heard that while comparing with >= or <= we need to include # symbol between the date.
4. MS Access and Date coderanch.com
5. date format with MS Access database coderanch.com
Here is something that drives me nuts: I am using my jdbc with MSdatabase. Everything works GREAT except the date's format. I am using the DD-MMM-YY format (e.g., 13-Oct-04 ) and the database saves it correctly (I initially set it up this way [data Type = Date/Time and format as above]). When I input a date and look at the table ...
6. Inserting date into an MS Access DB coderanch.com
Hi, thanks for the help. I did indeed comment out the setTime (and made appropriate changes to the values and setxxx code) and it worked great. 3000 log entries inserted just dandy. The lg.getDate() returns a java.util.Date. I then get the time using getTime() and pass to the java.sql.Date constructor. I have checked the output of the lg.getDate() and lg.getTime() methods ...
7. JDBC MS Access Date comparison coderanch.com
8. How to insert date into MS Access Date/Time? coderanch.com
Hi Jeanne! Thanks for responding! I will try and modify to use a prepared statement as for the application long-term that would be a better approach. I was able to determine that the syntax is correct, through much T/S last night. For those that read this thread in the future, the above "Insert.." sql works. The culprit in my code was ...
9. Help with MS Access & Date coderanch.com
Hey everyone, I have a working application that can write/update information to MS access. I use Dates in my program, to show a booking sheets date. I use these as Strings right now, but I was wondering, if you could help me that is, what date should I set as one of my MS Access database fields, e.g: General Date 19/06/1994 ...
10. how to enter date object in ms access database coderanch.com
11. how to enter date object in ms access database coderanch.com
12. MS Access Date problem forums.oracle.com
13. How to convert String to date ? - MS access forums.oracle.com
14. Date field problem in MS Access forums.oracle.com
Hi I am doing a program in which the requirement is i am storing the system date and time in a date field with name logindate, now i want to compare with that date, by taking into a string variable but it is showing an error like "data type mismatch in criteria expression", but i didn't any problem like this in ...
15. MS Access Date problem (from Java program) forums.oracle.com
I have written an app. in Java that reads & writes data from a MS Access database. I am trying to write an insert class which will add a row of data to one of my database tables - which contains Date fields. My problem is that I can update the text fields, but not Date fields - every time I ...