1. How can I add a password to this JDBC:ODBC connection string that is trying to connect to an MS Access database stackoverflow.com
This is the connection string that is currently working on a non-password protected MS Access database. this code snippet is from our properity file:
How do ...
2. how to specify null value in MS Access stackoverflow.com
I am not able to call setNull on PreparedStatement using MS Access (sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver) preparedStatement.setNull(index, sqltype). Is there a workaround for this. For LONGBINARY data type, I tried the following calls, neither worked.
3. How to connect java to Ms Access 2010? stackoverflow.com
Does anyone have any ideas of how to connect Access 2010 to java jdbc. I use this method, but when I call it, it doesn't work:
4. connect to MS access from java stackoverflow.com
I tried to connect my java program to Access DB using jdbc-odbc bridge when I write my connection code this Exception is thrown and I could not solve the problem
5. how to connect to my MS Access DB through JDBC but not ODBC coderanch.com
6. MS Access - JDBC - ODBC - DAB's?? coderanch.com
I developed this application using VisualAge 2.0, and just hard-coded some DB objects so I could load lists and text boxes etc. Now I want to hook it up to an Access Database (easiest for starters I think). I'm pretty confused on the steps I should take for the easiest setup. I'm told you don't have to code your DAB's directly.... ...
7. Can I use jdbc:odbc to access MS Access database remotely? coderanch.com
8. JDBC Connection to MS Access DB without ODBC coderanch.com
9. Cant use NVL of Nz functions on MSAccess through JDBC ODBC coderanch.com
Dear friends, I want to use NVL function of SQL with my query. HOw can I use that function with access through JDBC ODBC driver. NVL returns a specified value if the column value is null. There should be a function to use for this purpose. But I dont know that. If you know it pls write me. Thanks and best ...
10. Looking for good JDBC ODBC Derivers for MS Access coderanch.com
11. Trouble connecting to MS Access via ODBC coderanch.com
Keshinro, Two tips: First, when posting more than a line or two of your code, wrap the code in UBB Code tags (there is a button on the edit screen to help you with this). Doing so will preserve your indenting and make your code much easier to read. Second: Post the relevant portion of your stack trace. 'GENERAL ERROR' doesn't ...
12. Problem connecting MS Access using jdbc:odbc coderanch.com
13. JDBC + MS Access without ODBC data source coderanch.com
There is a solution for 64-bit Java although it requires some work: 1) Download Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable, AccessDatabaseEngine_x64.exe, and install it 2) If you are running a 32-bit version of Office, you will likely get the following error when you try to install it: "You cannot install the 64-bit version of Office 2010 because you have 32-bit Office ...
14. jdbc (no odbc bridge) and ms access dbforums.com
Hi all, I realise that this question has probably been answered before, but there's a problem with the previous answers I've seen. OK, I've been tasked to provide a way into a legacy MS Access database using java, and we don't want to use the jdbc : odbc bridge. This has to be done with pure java jdbc (so a type ...