1. Not able to perform update in MS ACCESS 2007 using prepared stmt using jdbc stackoverflow.com
I am writing a code to update a specific column in access db by executing a java code. Here is what i have done till now.
2. Problem in updating MS Access database forums.netbeans.org
3. Updating data to a new MS Access database coderanch.com
I am trying to add data to a MS Access database with an application that I am creating. I have created the database and set up the ODBC Source Administrator. Nothing has been done to the database (I.E., no columns have been added). I am able to open and close the connection to the database in my application. What do I ...
4. Ms Access update field automatically coderanch.com
5. Problem with Update in MS Access coderanch.com
I am trying to update a single row in an Access (2003) table. When I execute the statement, although it seems to execute without errors, the first column after the 'set' always results in '-1' in the database column (except for the primary key when I added 'EmployeeID = EmployeeID' after the set, which results in '0'. I have tried multiple ...
6. problem with updating records in ms access coderanch.com
7. Getting Problem In updating or deleting data in MS Access Database coderanch.com
8. how to update a record in msaccess data base using jdbc coderanch.com
hai all, I am developing small application. My database is msaccess databse. I am using jdbc connection by creating DSN. In that application i could get the data from the data base. But I am unable to modify the data using UPDATE query. My databse is (Contacts): EmployeeNumber EmployeeName ProjectName Age (int) (string) (string) (int) my code is Class.forName("sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver"); Connection con ...
9. MS Access SQL Command Automatic Update forums.oracle.com