1. MyBatis 3.0.1 insert problem stackoverflow.com
Decided to move one of my project from iBatis to MyBatis and ran into a problem with insert. mapper xml:
2. How do I insert collection of objects using MyBatis 3.x? stackoverflow.com
I'm a beginner with MyBatis. I just want to know how to insert a collection of objects from an instance of a class. Say I have a class User related to a ...
3. How to use Annotations with iBatis (myBatis) for an IN query? stackoverflow.com
We'd like to use only annotations with MyBatis; we're really trying to avoid xml. We're trying to use an "IN" clause:
4. MyBatis: How to return the ID of the inserted object under Postgres? stackoverflow.com
I've got a postgres table where the ID is defined as
5. Inserting child objects in MyBatis stackoverflow.com
I have a very simple object graph that I want to store in a database using MyBatis. If I make a brand new object graph (a BatisNode with two details), ...
6. MyBatis mapping properties to database columns when inserting & updating (using annotations) stackoverflow.com
I'm just starting to learn MyBatis and I'm wondering, when I'm creating insert or update queries, is there a way that I can make property names a bit more friendly to ...
7. What does insert(), delete(), select() and update() of the MyBatis SqlSession Interface return? stackoverflow.com
From the API Doc of mybatis i can just see, that insert, delete, select and update has an int as the returntype. But there is no documentation about what the meaning ...
8. How do I query subset of columns from PostGIS using MyBatis? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to query data from a PostGIS database using MyBatis, ignoring the geospatial data. I have the following table in the database:
9. Getting update counts for a batch insert/update in ibatis stackoverflow.com
Using the latest version of mybatis. Have a mapper and DAO. Doing batch inserts. Its working but I want to know how many rows were inserted. In JDBC I can get ...