1. Behaviour of ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_SENSITIVE stackoverflow.com
I am confused about the behaviour of a ResultSet that is of type TYPE_SCROLL_SENSITIVE.
My understanding of this is -
2. problem with scrolling the data of resultset coderanch.com
3. Resultset TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE coderanch.com
4. In Access,Oracle8i PE ResultSet is not scrolling coderanch.com
5. Regarding TYPE_SCROLL_SENSITIVE ResultSets coderanch.com
6. Scroll Sensitive ResultSet coderanch.com
Hi Gourav, i think you missed the wonder of SCROLLABLE resultset...it facilitates you with the power to traverse the data to and fro, which wasn't available in prev version of Resultset(OK, i won't bother you with the versions).Now, if you have any SELECT query, that creates an implicit cursor in the DB, as if making a COPY of your desired table, ...
7. ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_SENSITIVE coderanch.com
8. ResultSet cannot scroll back? forums.oracle.com
In FUTURE JDBC related questions should be posted into the JDBC forum. Do NOT post this one in there, you already posted it here and one is enough. Okay the important thing for you to understand about this problem is that when you request a particular type of result set cursor and concurrency it is a request. It is not an ...