1. Inserting Resultset into Arraylist and displaying them stackoverflow.com
I have difficult storing multiple result sets into an ArrayList. Also I need to display them in a JTextArea. But the problem is, I can't get it to display anything.
2. Null ResultSet and how to fill it stackoverflow.com
I have the next code:
Of course, the second line goes into a null pointer exception, so I want to initialize tha "rs", but I ...
3. Nullpointer Exception using ArrayList with ResultSet stackoverflow.com
I have a function "getStudent()" that returns an ArrayList of strings and when i call this function in another class, i get a NullPointerException, i thought i had correctly initialized my ...
4. ResultSet --> ArrayList or Vector coderanch.com
5. Putting ResultSet into an Array list coderanch.com
I am working on a class that will connect to an MS Access database using the JDBC/ODBC bridge driver. I have two questions. 1) can I create a method with the class that connects to the database only and then call that method to connect each time I need it? IE: public void openConnection(), if so do I need a return ...
6. Making arraylist from resultset coderanch.com
If you do not want to use an ORM such as Hibernate, then just create and object that maps to the data retrieved, populate each atribute with the columns of your resultset, and add them to a list. Again, as Paul mentioned, this is exactly what an ORM is for. Not sure why you do not want to use one.
7. can any body tell how to add resultset in array list coderanch.com
8. How to add resultset into ArrayList coderanch.com
9. Storing resultset into arraylist coderanch.com
here is my complete code: //jsp page <%@page contentType="text/html" pageEncoding="UTF-8"%><%@ page import = "java.sql.*" %> <%@ page import = "java.util.*" %>