1. ibatis return values stackoverflow.com
I'm currently using ibatis to returns some pojos and everything works great.
3. iBatis circular references question stackoverflow.com
I have an Office object and a Device Object. An Office has a device and a device belongs to an office. So, obtaining an Office object should populate Office.Device reference and ...
4. ibatis isNotEmpty with multiple variables stackoverflow.com
Suppose I have a massive table called inactiveUsers and a search form. I want to conditionally join the inactiveUsers table if any user related characteristic is chosen (address, name, phoneNumber, etc...). ...
5. iBatis how to solve a more complex N+1 problem stackoverflow.com
I have a database that is similar to the following:
The Store table is large. And I have create the following java bean
6. how to do Ibatis version of show sql stackoverflow.com
Is there an Ibatis setting to view the generated SQL like how Hibernate has show_sql=true? thanks
7. Iterate list of Objects in Ibatis stackoverflow.com
I have a list of object where I want to iterate and access a particular field in ibatis sql. Ex.
I will pass as parameter a List ...
8. sql: how to improve this statment stackoverflow.com
I have the following sql statement that I need to make quicker. There are 500k rows, and I an index for 'HARDWARE_ID', but this still take up to a second to perform. ...
9. IBatis sql fragments used in different namespace stackoverflow.com
I've got a sql fragments defined in a particular namespace like:
and then from another namespace I'm trying to use it, but seems that ...
10. Truncating strings stackoverflow.com
I'm working with third party user data that may or may not fit into our database. The data needs to be truncated if it is too long. We are using IBatis with ...
11. Return a Single Map in IBATIS stackoverflow.com
I have a SqlMap query that returns 2 columns, an ID and a string. I know how to return a list of maps where the ID is the key and ...
12. iBatis Silent Failure to Map Columns stackoverflow.com
When I am mapping a POJO with iBatis such as below:
To the query:
I am finding that ...
13. Mapping Composition in MyBatis stackoverflow.com
I'm having some trouble with a mapping in MyBatis for Java and would appreciate some help. My class structure is as below:
14. Is it possible to create iBatis/MyBatis artifacts for Views in SQL? stackoverflow.com
I am new to iBatis. I want to know -
15. ibatis.net datetime and dynamic sql stackoverflow.com
how can i test if a property of type dateTime contains value on dynamic sql statement with ibatis.net my mapping file is as follow, but it does not work
16. ibatis.net isGreaterThan and enumerations stackoverflow.com
the operator isGreaterThan doesn't work when used with enummerations i have the snippet bellow in a dynamic statement
17. Mapper for XPath field in mybatis stackoverflow.com
How to create mapper for last select query in myBatis?
18. MyBatis/iBatis - reusable sql fragments in a separate SQL Map file? stackoverflow.com
I would like to put sql fragments used by several of my SQL Map XML files in a separate file. At the moment, the
19. Declare a local variable as number/integer in ibatis stackoverflow.com
I am getting an error on this line: