1. conversion from int to DATE is unsupported on null date stackoverflow.com
I believe this has been a bug/problem in SQL 2000/2005 ... If my results have null on DATETIME column, i get
when i ...
2. Date columns in SQL-Server (MSSQL-JDBC 3.0) running under Java 1.7.0 retrieved as 2 days in the past stackoverflow.com
I have strange effects when retrieving columns of type DATE from SQLServer2008 using the Microsoft JDBC-Driver version 3.0 when running under the official Oracle JDK 1.7.0. Host OS is ...
3. How to convert Date to nvarchar stackoverflow.com
have a search screen and I want to show results by searching specific data.My Filter is "show all date after '7/5/05' date". As this is a JSF ...
4. date problem not in access but sql server coderanch.com
5. Date default in SQL Server coderanch.com
6. How to format date in ms sql coderanch.com
7. How to convert MS SQL DateTime into Java Date? coderanch.com
8. how to update date in mssql 2k coderanch.com
9. JDBC SQL server date format problem coderanch.com
10. JDBC SQL server date format problem coderanch.com
Originally posted by sanjay vishwas: in my application i am using JDBC ODBC bridge to connect to the SQL server database.its a JSP appication. when i insert date to database it gets inserted in the format of mm/dd/yy but when i display it in the next page through resultset using getString method it displayes in the format of yy/mm/dd. is there ...
11. problem with selecting data between two dates in sqlserver coderanch.com
12. SQL server date format coderanch.com
13. how to store date in sql server using jdbc go4expert.com
14. GregorianCalendar datetime format convert to sql server date time format forums.oracle.com
15. Creating a date compatible with msSQL datetime forums.oracle.com