1. Table Column Names - NetBeans IDE stackoverflow.com
I am using NetBeans to build a Desktop App. I'm using JavaDB as the database. I need a column named "Date" . However , I get an error whenever I try ...
2. Queryin SQL table with "TEXT" datatype column in java stackoverflow.com
i have a "TEXT" type column in a sql database. I queried it with
creates and error. how should i use this text column in my java?
3. how to get the column names(dynamically without hardcoding the columnheaders) of a table from database using collections in java stackoverflow.com
how to get the column names(dynamically without hardcoding the columnheaders) of a table from database using collections in java
4. factors to consider before dropping a column from a table stackoverflow.com
We are supporting deletion of columns from a table through java layer. What are the factors that should be considered before doing so like 1.no of instances in table 2.behavior of different database ...
5. java 1.5: Best practice to keep constants for column name of db tables? stackoverflow.com
Technology: - Java 1.5 or 1.6 - Hibernate 3.4 To avoid update of column name on multiple places on change of column name or tablename, i want to have a constant file for ...
6. Compare a string in java with the data stored in a table column stackoverflow.com
I have taken a string as input, and need to compare it with a large volume of data from the database. Basically i have to find the distance between the input ...
7. Get the table name of a specific column with ZQL or similar SQL parser for java stackoverflow.com
I have implemented a system that uses the ZQL library to parse sql statements and retrieve column names and table names. Now I have got an additional requirement that requires me to ...
8. How i can make a table in database having variable columns in Java? stackoverflow.com
I have a Java web application. I have to create a table and I am using JDBC. I dont know in my list tag how many values will be there, so for ...
10. Keeping quotes from column in my table? coderanch.com
11. How to get the table column names coderanch.com
12. how can i get column name of a table coderanch.com
hello in one of my project,i want to get the column names of a unknown table,i can get it by the ResultSetMetaData.getColumnCount(int col) method,but i must execute a query first,because i know nothing about the table,the only choice is "select * from myTable",then navigate the resultset.but maybe this table have thousands of records,i only want to get the COLUMN NAME,not the ...
13. tables and columns naming coderanch.com
14. Dynamic sql - table name, column name unknown coderanch.com
15. Getting table name for column coderanch.com
16. Adding columns for all the tables in DB coderanch.com
17. How to know Identity columns of a table? coderanch.com
18. How to get the number of columns in a table coderanch.com
19. How to model a relation where a column has to refer two columns in different tables? coderanch.com
Hi all, I don't know whether I can ask a database design issue here. But I am giving a trial. Please forgive me if this isn't the correct forum to discuss. I have a table which tracks the attendance details of faculty and students in a school. I have two different tables, one for student and other for faculty and common ...
20. Iterate through columns in tables. coderanch.com
Hi guys, I'm a bit stuck here, I'm not that comfortable with SQL and would like to get a push into the right direction. What I'm trying to do is, compare Java fields via reflection to those in an Oracle DB. The reflection part isn't the problem though.. How will I go about it to get a table with a given ...
21. Listing columns in tables... java-forums.org
Hello everyone, I want to delete a record from table. But the ID of this record is used as foreign key in many other tables. Thus I've to delete all other records from other tables which uses this ID as Foreign Key. So does anybody knows the simple way to do this. One way I am trying is, I am using ...
22. get the column of a database table forums.oracle.com
23. how can u retrive column names of a table using jdbc? forums.oracle.com