1. How to increase transaction timeout in Adobe LiveCycle server? Long service call fails with timeout exception stackoverflow.com
We are converting large PDF file using Adobe LiveCycle ConvertPDF service. This works fine for smaller PDF files, but fails when we attempt to convert a large PDF file (around 150mb - ...
2. Get JTA transaction timeout value in WebLogic stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to get JTA transaction timeout value? UserTransaction interface has only setTransactionTimeout method. Is there a specific way of getting its value in WebLogic?
3. JTA Synchronization and Timeouts stackoverflow.com
When using the Java Transaction API (JTA) and I register a Synchronization with the current transaction, will the afterCompletion() method be called if the transaction times out? If so, when ...
4. JTA transaction timeout stackoverflow.com
If JTA transaction is configured or programmatically set a timeout value, when time reachs, should TransactionManager call rollback method on every XAResource which participate the tx? Or resource manager just rollback ...
5. EJB 3.x onMessage() vs @Timeout transactional context stackoverflow.com
in EJB 3.x for both the
6. Transaction TimeOut EJB impact on the thread stackoverflow.com
A question on EJB: Lets say I have a session bean which has an infinite Loop. It is running under a EJB tranaction. Now when the transaction of the EJB timesout, ...
8. Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction forums.terracotta.org
Hi All, I am using quartz in my cluster applications (MYSQL DB with JDBC). I have some cluster and some non cluster jobs. Quartz configuration:
9. ORA-02049: timeout distributed transaction waiting for lock during OracleDelegate.insertJobDetaill forums.terracotta.org
Hello, Scenario is following: - There are one long transaction and in scope of this transaction job is scheduled - There are many rather short transaction also inserting jobs Problem: Long running transaction prevents from inserting jobs from short transaction. Statement on which we got timeout is from OracleDelegate.insertJobDetail(OracleDelegate.java:190): INSERT INTO QRTZ_JOB_DETAILS (JOB_NAME, JOB_GROUP, DESCRIPTION, JOB_CLASS_NAME, IS_DURABLE, IS_VOLATILE, IS_STATEFUL, REQUESTS_RECOVERY, JOB_DATA) ...
10. How to change the transaction timeout value forums.terracotta.org
Hi , Im getting the following exception: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.cache.CacheException: net.sf.ehcache.transaction.TransactionTimeoutException: transaction [1659:1320765341269@fb8b3327c36547f68270f3fec7247c8c] timed out Ive tried (and failed) to sett the timeout in a number of ways: 1, class="net.sf.ehcache.transaction.manager.DefaultTransactionManagerLookup" properties="jndiName=java:/TransactionManager;defaultTransactionTimeoutInSeconds=900;cacheLoaderTimeoutMillis=900000" propertySeparator=";" /> 2. cacheLoaderTimeoutMillis="9000000" 3. Query query = entityManager .createNamedQuery(queryName) .setHint("org.hibernate.cacheable", true) .setHint("javax.persistence.query.timeout","900000") .setHint("javax.persistence.lock.timeout","900000") .setHint("cacheLoaderTimeoutMillis","900000") 2. persistence.xml (javax.persistence.query.timeout property ) how do I set this value effectively.
11. How to specify a Transaction Timeout in a Web Application coderanch.com
12. Does timeout set on server kills the outstanding transactions coderanch.com
Hi, I have a web service running on weblogic server. The timeout for service is 60 secs, set on weblogic server. If the service is doing any database transaction and takes more than 60 sec, I get a timeout. My question is - will the database transaction which crossed 60 sec be killed by the weblogic? or the service will still ...
13. Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction forums.oracle.com