1. Cassandra - transaction support stackoverflow.com
I am going through apache cassandra and working on sample data insertion, retrieving etc. The documentation is very limited. I am interested in knowing
2. InvalidRequestException in Cassandra stackoverflow.com
Two days ago i started learning Cassandra in my internship, they gave me a learning about Cassandra and i found some codes from the net.There is no errors on the code ...
3. Problems uploading schema in cassandra stackoverflow.com
I am setting up a single node install of Cassandra on my Ubuntu VM. I modified the cassandra.yaml file under /cassandra/conf with my own custom schema. When I tried using the ...
4. which NOSQL database tool is better to choose for my application? stackoverflow.com
I am planning to develop some application like connecting with friends of friends of friends. It may look like as Facebook or Twitter but initially i am planning to implement that ...
5. Merging several concurrent Database operations into a single batch stackoverflow.com
[Hi, I asked this question in the morning but could not get any response or feedback from the community..I would like to bring it up to really get some help from ...
6. Cassandra 0.7.4 - Using Java, how to I associate a keyspace for a request? stackoverflow.com
Formerly, the Java interface for Cassandra included the keyspace in the calls... so an insert was performed by using the Cassandra.Client.insert(keyspace, etc...). Now (at least in 0.7.4) the keyspace has ...
7. Trouble with Cassandra and ConsistencyLevel (Redundancy) stackoverflow.com
So, I am been playing with Cassandra, and have setup a cluster with three nodes. I am trying to figure out how redundancy works with ConsistencyLevels. Currently, I am ...
8. CouchDB, Project Voldemort, Cassandra in a Java project stackoverflow.com
I am just evaluating some noSQL solutions for a current project. The different systems which caught my attention are currently
9. ?nconsistent counter values between replicas in Cassandra stackoverflow.com
I've got a 3 machine Cassandra cluster using rack unaware placements strategy with a replication factor of 2. The column family is defined as follows:
10. How to get systemtimestamp in Cassandra stackoverflow.com
How will i get