1. System.currentTimeInMillis() as column names(time sorted) in a row of NoSQL database stackoverflow.com
I want to use long timestamp value(may be generated by
2. Concatenating ids with extension to keep multiple rows related to an entity in a single Column Family stackoverflow.com
I am concatenating two Integer ids through bitwise operations(as described below) to create a single primary key of type long. I wanted to know if this is a good practice. ...
3. Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 coderanch.com
Hi, i have certain data which i have to write to the database. Its an insert of records. The problem here is that i dont want to insert into all fields of the database but only those which is needed. I get the error saying "Column count doesn't match value count at row 1" This is a sample of my code. ...
4. How to get the RowId of speciifc row of a particular column coderanch.com
5. Populating each row of a column with a combo box containing values from the database coderanch.com
Hi, I am using a Struts framework to populate the values of the combo boxes of each row .When I hard code the JSP page with some values they do get populated . Also I can get single values from the database displayed on the JSP . But I am unable to get all the values from the database of a ...
6. rows into columns coderanch.com
Hi, Request a query in oracle on how to convert rows into columns? Reason being consider below example: Table A: Colunms: name, id Values: john,1 shan,2 jimmy,3 table B: Columns:id,roll no 1,23 2,24 3,25 Now the result displayed should be as below; name name name rollno rollno rollno John Shan Jimmy 23 24 25 Request your help.
7. Transposing rows to columns coderanch.com
So this is something I tend to run into fairly often in my line of work. Let's say I have a table of Customers and another table of Orders. One customer can have multiple orders. Here's an example: Customer +----+------+ | ID | Name | +----+------+ | 1 | John | | 2 | Joe | | 3 | Mary | ...
8. Extracting a column value from a row coderanch.com
9. Finding element at a particular row in a column. coderanch.com