1. SQLSTATE 24000 - Invalid Cursor State stackoverflow.com
I connect to a DB2 database and makes the following query. I don't understand why I get the error: "invalid cursor state".
2. How to return a cursor in DB2 coderanch.com
3. DB2 UDB 9.x and CURSORS coderanch.com
4. Cursor in DB2 coderanch.com
Anyone know or used to implement cursor in DB2. For update for each row in table, i think i need cursor to implement this. I've asked uncle Google for this, but he has no answer.. Could you guys show me how to use cursor in DB2 or comment on any knowledge about this. Thanks Ramses
5. break off a DB2 cursor within a Java program dbforums.com