1. Dynamically create Blob in DB2 Java stored procedure stackoverflow.com
I would like to return some data as a Blob from a DB2 stored procedure written in Java. This is the code to generate the procedure on the DB2 server:
2. How to read BLOB form DB2 UDB DB using Java coderanch.com
3. BLOB Problem in DB2 coderanch.com
First of all, how did this compile? You have the variable "sucessFlag" defined twice. However, the code is acting as expected. The javadoc for execute() says that it returns true if the query returns a resultset and false if the query returns an update count. You would have to call getUpdateCount() to get the real result. It is easier to call ...
4. Reading BLOB data in DB2 SQL Stored Procedure coderanch.com
First of all sorry if this is not the right forum for my question. We are using DB2 v9.5 on Windows/AIX. We have a .txt file which has 100k's records in below format. The file is delimited by newline character as shown in below data format. We have a database column of type BLOB. In this database column we store the ...
5. Inserting image (BLOB) into DB2 dbforums.com