1. I need a sample of java stored procedure on iseries V6R2 stackoverflow.com
I need a sample of java stored procedure on DB2 for iSeries OS/400 V6R2. I got java stored procedures that used to work on the version V5R4 of iSeries OS/400 (AS/400) ...
2. 'SQLSTATE 57017' (Character Conversion Problem)for SQL UDF java program on the iSeries stackoverflow.com
I followed the instructions at http://www.itjungle.com/mpo/mpo100903-story01.html The UDF looks like this
3. How to translate CCSID 65535 in SQuirrel from a DB2 on an iseries stackoverflow.com
4. iSeries V5R2-Native DB2 access in QShell-ClassNotFoundException coderanch.com
5. DB2 on iSeries coderanch.com
6. Working with IBM iSeries DB2, advanced issues... coderanch.com
Ok guys, this is a call out to any IBMer's hanging around here that are developing web apps. Right now I am writing a web app that connects to our iSeries DB2 database. I want to use the SQE engine instead of the CQE engine for returning my result sets. The only way I can do this is by running the ...
7. What is the Fastest JDBC Driver for DB2 on an iSeries(as400) dbforums.com
I've seen companies such as Data Direct and others who claim to make faster JDBC drivers, but I thought I'd ask here first before I started wasting time benching them. Free is great, but I am more interested in speed. Currently I'm using the JTOpen package to connect to the iSeries. If you have any information on a FASTER solution, please ...