1. Hitting some limit under z/OS with DB2 Connect JDBC t4 driver stackoverflow.com
We have an application connecting to DB2 under z/OS and, after a while, there seems to be some resource limit being hit on the mainframe side. Since we're using BIRT, it ...
2. Set default tablespace in JDBC URL for db2 on Z/OS? stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to force all create table statements to use a specific database.tablespace by passing a parameter to the JDBC URL? For example instead of manually specifying it as follows
3. Rownum in DB2 V 7.2 - Mainframe coderanch.com
4. how to connect to DB2 mainframe through Java coderanch.com
5. JDBC to DB2 Mainframe - query timeout coderanch.com
Hello, I am connecting to DB2 Database in mainframe through DB2 universal type 4 driver and invoke a Stored procedure in DB2 using CallableStatement. If the stored procedure did not return result within a specific time interval, the process should continue without waiting for the result. I used setQueryTimeout to set the timeout interval and it does not work for DB2. ...
6. File upload to DB2 using Java Client running on a Mainframe System coderanch.com