1. Weird DB2 database issue : Websphere Connection Pooling stackoverflow.com
I am running a query from my java based web app running in a Websphere container. This query however, being pretty simple, fails with a weird erorr as follows:
2. Setting DB2 Client Audit information with a dbcp connection pool in a Java app stackoverflow.com
I'm developing Java apps on Tomcat 5.5 using JNDI to connect to shared dbcp connection pools with JDBC 3.0 drivers and DB2 8 on zOS and also DB2 9 on LUW. ...
3. DB2 Pool Data coderanch.com
4. Pooling DB2 connection coderanch.com
I have some code I am trying to pool a connection for DB2 DB2ConnectionPoolDataSource dbcpds = new DB2ConnectionPoolDataSource(); dbcpds.setUser(username); dbcpds.setPassword(password); PooledConnection pc = dbcpds.getPooledConnection(); // Get a Logical connection Connection conn = pc.getConnection(); // Create a Statement Statement stmt = conn.createStatement(); ResultSet rset = stmt.executeQuery("SELECT current date FROM sysibm.sysdummy1"); // Iterate through the result and print while (rset.next()) out.println(rset.getString(1)); // Close ...
5. connection pool for db2 java-forums.org
6. Pooling DB2 connection forums.oracle.com
// Close the pooled connection pc.close(); pc = null; When I run this I get an exception com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.SqlException: Failure in loading T2 native library db2jcct2 This looks like it is looking for a type 2 JDBC connection with the client. I am using a type 4 (pure java) jar. (db2jcc.jar). Is there a different way to set up a pooled connection ...