1. Problem with preparedStatement stackoverflow.com
Excerpt from code
The above code executes successfully. But when i try to execute this
2. Problem in executing PreparedStatement over DB2 Express-C stackoverflow.com
While executing a query by Statement object, works fine but executing same query by PreparedStatement object throws a SQL Exception. This query works fine...
3. DB2 query cannot work using preparedstatement coderanch.com
One of the big advantages of using Prepared Statements is not to have to worry about date formats and casting. If you really want to use it, see what type the cast function is expecting. This query could be written as: where date between ? and ?. This may be more efficient as the database doesn't need to run functions for ...
4. Prepared statement in DB2 coderanch.com
hi all i am using db2 as my back end when i issue the below lines its working fine in the command editor select * from mytable where birth_date = '03/01/1997' but when i tried to execute the above query using prepared statement i am getting error in the prepared statement i am setting it as string. stmtObj.setString(0,strBirthDate); strBirthDate is string ...
5. PreparedStatement Error in DB2 coderanch.com
6. PreparedStatement weird error with DB2 dbforums.com