1. Getting rid of derby.log stackoverflow.com
I'm using the Apache Derby embedded database for unit testing in a Maven project. Unfortunately whenever I run the test I end up with the
2. Limit Derby Log File Size stackoverflow.com
Our app sends the contents of the derby.log file to our server whenever Apache Derby throws a SQLException in our app. In order to get detailed logs, we are setting the 'derby.infolog.append' ...
3. derby.log (etc) control in a webapp stackoverflow.com
Derby has a series of configuration options that are controlled by system properties. It's quite painful to arrange system property settings in a webapp. Has anyone come up with a solution? In ...
4. How to read Apache Derby database log? stackoverflow.com
I'd like to have a peek at Derby's database log; I don't mean the derby.log file, I'm talking about the binary log files in the
5. How to get rid of Derby.log coderanch.com