1. Is it possible to temporarily duplicate and modify rows on the fly in an SQL SELECT query? stackoverflow.com
I've just received a new data source for my application which inserts data into a Derby database only when it changes. Normally, missing data is fine - I'm drawing ...
3. Derby INSERT SELECT null pointer exception stackoverflow.com
I'm writing a Java application that's working with Apache Derby via JDBC. I'm having problems with the code in the following snippet:
4. Sql select query help stackoverflow.com
I have a database table with data as shown below:
5. insert and select record in parent child table stackoverflow.com
I have two table CUSTOMER as parent and PROFILE as child with one to many relationship.I want to insert and select data from both table simultaneously how?
6. Retrieve max column value in a table from java stackoverflow.com
i am trying to retrieve the max value of the column ID from the table SAMPLE_1. i am able to execute the sql query in Derby but i am not able ...
7. How to select sum of values in a given range from huge tables quickly (Derby) stackoverflow.com
I got A and B table like:
8. apache derby - explain select stackoverflow.com
I'm programming Java application working with Apache Derby and i'm looking for equivalent for "explain" statement (working for mySQL for example). It's not working in Derby. Is there something similar?