1. Kill Derby DB Network Server on background stackoverflow.com
I'm looking for a good way to run a Apache Derby server in network mode. I'm using the NetworkServerControl to start the server and it's working great. I start the server like ...
2. How do you start derby in network server mode and still get an embedded connection? stackoverflow.com
I just want to know how I can start derby in network server mode and still be able to get an embedded connection? Thank you.
3. Unable to access a read-only Embedded Derby database from within EAR file deployed on JBoss server stackoverflow.com
I am trying to access a read-only Embedded Derby database. It is available as myDB.jar. This jar has one folder of the Apache Derby database - myDB (log and ...
4. Shutting down derby Network server doesnt delete db.lck stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to start Derby in Network server mode from my Java application with default port. Server starts successfully. Now I attempt to connect to a DB called 'myDB' on the ...
5. starting Derby connection from a java application stackoverflow.com
I need do start the derby server from my java application using "
6. Derby server connection already exist stackoverflow.com
In my application I need to check whether the Derby server is already running, and if not start the server. Can anybody tell me how to check that?
7. Embedded Derby Server won't Start Outside Netbeans forums.netbeans.org
Sinsecato Joined: 16 Feb 2010 Posts: 1 Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:22 pm Post subject: Embedded Derby Server won't Start Outside Netbeans I'm creating a database to ...
8. How do I to get a database to point to correct Derby Server? forums.netbeans.org
I have recently copied a database created in Netbeans 7.0.1 from a PC to a laptop that also has Netbeans 7.0.1 installed. The problem appears to be that the database is served by the Derby Network Server v 10.6.2.1 on the PC, but by the Derby Network Server v 10.5.3.0 in the laptop. When I try and connect to the database ...
9. Derby Server coderanch.com
10. Database connection with derby on server java-forums.org