2. Is NULL not allowed is SQL delete statement (for Derby)? stackoverflow.com
Hello Does anyone know why the following query fails in Derby?
I get the following error:
3. Error in SQL statement for Derby database stackoverflow.com
I'm havin an error while trying to execute this piece of sql code... The error I'm getting is:
The piece of code is:
4. how to use 'BETWEEN' condetion two times in one sql statement for same column or diffrent columns stackoverflow.com
this is sql statement give only one value
i want use "between" more than one time for same column or for different columns in same ...
5. How to optimize this sql delete statement stackoverflow.com
I have 3 tables, the first one, table1, has as primary key the id column, the second table (table2) has a column table1_id that refer as foreign key to the table1.id, ...
6. Can I close statements in a transaction before committing it in Derby (JDBC)? stackoverflow.com
Basically I have (ignoring exception handling, etc.):
If I understand correctly it shouldn't have any impact because all it really does is free the resources for ...
7. I Need Help With a Derby SQL Join Statement coderanch.com
I have the following Derby SQL statement which is embedded in my Java code and is executed via JDBC. It works, but it gives me all service dates. What I need is to refine this query so that it only gives me a tuple with the most-recent service-date. Can someone help me with this? Thank you for the time to read ...