1. How to Get Primary Key and Unique Constraint Columns in Derby stackoverflow.com
How does one do this? The SYSCOLUMNS system table only has columns for tables. SYSCHECKS has a REFERENCEDCOLUMNS object. Is there any way to get this. I'm aware of ...
2. How to alter a column datatype for derby database? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to alter a datatype for a derby db column. The current price column is set as DECIMAL(5,0). I would like to alter it to DECIMAL(7,2). I did this ...
3. Does Derby support table and column comments? stackoverflow.com
Does Derby support table and column comments?
4. Difficulty with SQL UNION involving queries with different number of columns, and other woes stackoverflow.com
I'm part of a Toastmasters club, and just got put in charge of scheduling which members serve which roles in the weekly meetings. I'm writing a small app to help ...
5. Derby DB auto increment column value stackoverflow.com
Hi i have a table that stores question set id and question set name as below "QSET0001";"Java Interview Questions" "QSET0002";"C++ Interview Questions" "QSET0003";"C Interview Questions" is it possible to auto increment the first column ...
6. Inserting a new row into a single column table in apache derby with generated id stackoverflow.com
I have the following table:
how do I insert a new row? I have already tried several things I have found, like:
7. In Derby DB, is it possible to add multiple columns using single query? stackoverflow.com
In Derby DB, is it possible to add multiple columns using single query? The following are the queries I tried but didn't work.
8. How to alter column from PRIMARY KEY to IDENTITY for Derby stackoverflow.com
The SQL for the creation of the table is:
Instead I need it to be: