1. How do I set up derby in eclipse on Ubuntu? stackoverflow.com
The question basically says it all. I'm trying setup up JavaDB on my virtualbox running Ubuntu 9.10.
2. How table creates in MyEclipse Derby stackoverflow.com
where i can make the table when making sample program of Hibernate with MyEclipse Derby
3. Is it possible to install apache derby eclipse plugin in myeclipse? stackoverflow.com
Ive got myeclipse ide, and want to install the ui plugin for derby so I can access ij from inside eclipse. The problem is when I drop the ui plugin components ...
4. data source explorer derby embedded db bootPassword stackoverflow.com
Is there any way to create a Derby Embedded DB with the dataEncryption=true and bootPassword=somePassword, through the eclipse data source explorer? I tried the Optional properties, under the optional tab but it ...
5. Error creating Derby database through Java on eclipse; no 'service.properties' file stackoverflow.com
I have (java) code that creates and populates tables in a derby database, using text files as source data. I'm currently running it out of eclipse indigo, on Win7, and ...
6. Why is my Sql code not working in Derby in java? stackoverflow.com
I am using eclipse and following http://www.eclipse.org/articles/article.php?file=Article-EclipseDbWebapps/index.html and it all works fine except when I try to run my own sql code. Here it is:
7. Why am I getting these errors from Apache Derby? stackoverflow.com
I run my program, the database is connected to and then it gives me two errors. One saying 'Schema "ROOT" does not exist' and another saying 'Lexical error at line 1, ...
8. Error while using DBUnit to upload data into my Apache Derby DB java-forums.org
Hi all, I have just started coding in Java at work and have been given a task to upload an Excel File into an Apache Derby database. I have tested the connection to my Derby DB and it works ok. I have manually "insert" and "select" results through Eclipse/Java so I know the problem is not the database. I have then ...
9. problem in adding Derby plug-ins to Eclipse forums.oracle.com
Hi all, i downloaded derby_core_plugin_10.3.1.zip & derby_ui_plugin_1.1.1.zip & unzip them to c:/eclipse . my problem now is when i open Eclipse & when i tried to open the Derby Plug-ins User Guide from the Help menu >> Help Contents , i didn't found this plug-in. did anyone know what is the problem?