1. JavaDB connection error (network protocol) stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to connect to derby using this:
but i get an error: A connection could not ...
3. Netbeans Error in JavaEE project stackoverflow.com
I created javaEE project on WinXP and now i trying to open it in another PC having Win7 and then i run it i got an error
Could not ...
4. Apache Derby Lexical Error on #-sign? stackoverflow.com
I'm programmatically transferring data between a DB2 server and an Apache Derby (JavaDB) server. The DB2 server has a number of tables with column names that include the pound sign (#) character. ...
5. Error during Sonar Configuration ( use Derby default DB ) stackoverflow.com
I changed my Sonar DB from Oracle to Default Derby. I successfully configured the Sonar Server, however I have error during the integration with Hudson.
6. Netbean and derby connection error. forums.netbeans.org
Hi guys I had created an application long days back using netbean. Now i have installed netbean 6.0.1 in my machine . Whenever i try to create a derby database connection ...
7. Derby db errors forums.netbeans.org
8. Derby error forums.netbeans.org
I use the following code in my class to connect with derby db: CachedRowSet rowSet = null; Class.forName(driver); rowSet = new CachedRowSetImpl(); rowSet.setUrl(url); // set database URL rowSet.setUsername(uname); // set username rowSet.setPassword(dpass); // set password I was wondering why I get the following error: No buffer space available (maximum connections reached?): connect. Is there a better implementation than the above for ...
9. Derby database connection error coderanch.com
10. Netbean and derby connection error. forums.oracle.com
It throws following error. unable to add connection .Cannot establish a connection to jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/fmgdb using org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver (DERBY SQL error :SQLCODE:-1,SQLSTATE:XJ040,SQLERRMC:Failed to start database 'fmgdb',see the next exception for details.::SQLSTATE:XSLANDatabase at C:\Documents and Settings\~\.netbeans-derby\fmgdb has an imcompatible format with the current version of the software .the database was created by or upgraded by version 10.4.).
11. Derby db named query causes parse error when using derby db MONTH function forums.oracle.com