1. How to get the hour difference between 2 datetimestamp on derby db? stackoverflow.com
I have a sql question on derby database:
How can I add to the above sql statement such that I can get the difference in hours between the ...
2. How to convert the time difference to hours(with 2 decimal place) in derby? stackoverflow.com
I am using timestampdiff in derby db to retrieve the time difference between 2 time: startdate, and enddate. e.g.
4. Apache Derby: Create SQL Dump with data stackoverflow.com
is there any easy way to create a complete SQL Dump from an apache Derby DB? Using the dblook tool, I managed to dump the database schema to a sql file, ...
5. Best Design for Passing Filter Set into Database Class for SQL use stackoverflow.com
I'm developing a FlashCard App. Part of this is giving the user the option to filter results on difficulty level and category (more options in the future probably). See the image ...
6. Why does using a prepared statement fail with nulls and succed with GStrings? stackoverflow.com
The problem in a nutshell: This is what happens when trying to insert a row with a few null columns using a prepared statement and groovy.sql.Sql:
7. Resultset not open. Verify Autocommit is OFF. Apache Debry stackoverflow.com
I am using apache derby for my database. I am able to perform inserts into the database. The following is the excerpt from the code that attempts to display the contents ...
8. java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException stackoverflow.com
I am getting this error when running a save insert/update command:
9. How to use SEQUENCE in Apache Derby? stackoverflow.com
I'd like to use SEQUENCE support in Apache Derby 10.7. I've created the sequence with the following statement:
How can I select next/current value from ...
10. how to execute several sql files on Derby DB? stackoverflow.com
I have many table creation scripts (sql files), which I would like to run, in order to create a db structure. Is there a good way of doing it with Derby DB? I ...
11. What is the Derby equivalent to CREATE OR REPLACE? stackoverflow.com
Does anyone know the Derby equivalent for the following?
My internet searching hasn't found anything clear. Wondering if I may have to do something similar ...
12. Derby database management tool stackoverflow.com
is there any management tool for Derby database like razorSQL ? I tried to use razorSQL, but it seems to be a not good choice for me.