1. Hadoop DFS Error stackoverflow.com
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
2009/08/10 11:33:07 [INFO] - Copying local:/ X/Y/Z.txt to DFS:/X/Y/Z.txt
2009/08/10 11:33:07 [INFO] - put:
2. Hadoop DFS Permission Error stackoverflow.com
2009/08/11 13:25:39 [INFO] - put: org.apache.hadoop.fs.permission.AccessControlException: Permission denied: user=yskhoo, access=WRITE, inode="":bad-boy:supergroup:rwxr-xr-x Why do I keep getting this error? Also is it bad that I am writing to a ...
3. Wiping out DFS in Hadoop stackoverflow.com
How do I wipe out the DFS in Hadoop?
4. Hadoop dfs -ls returns list of files in my hadoop/ dir stackoverflow.com
I've set up a sigle-node Hadoop configuration running via cygwin under Win7. After starting Hadoop by
which returns me a list of files in my hadoop ...
5. Changing the block size of a dfs file in Hadoop stackoverflow.com
I found that my map tasks is currently inefficient when parsing one particular set of files (total 2 TB). I'd like to change the block size of files in the Hadoop ...
6. Is there any distributed file system which runs on Windows except Hadoop? stackoverflow.com
I'm desperate to find any DFS which supports Windows. The only such DFS is Hadoop HDFS but it's very hard to deploy it other big number of Windows machines because it ...
7. Can cat but cannot ls file in Hadoop DFS stackoverflow.com
This is the weirdest thing ever. So I can see these files and cat them:
8. What is the fastest way to transfer data from Hadoop DFS to a local filesystem? stackoverflow.com
I always use "dfs -get" or "dfs -cat", but I imagine there might be something better. With "dfs -cat | pv", it appears my network connection isn't saturating (I'm getting only ...
9. Hadoop DFS is pointing to current directory stackoverflow.com
A few months ago, we installed CLoudera Hadoop 3 in our local machine and everything was fine. Recently we also installed Whirr to start working with clusters. Although we faced some ...
10. Exception during start.dfs.sh stackoverflow.com
I set up a two node cluster using hadoop.
When I run
11. Hadoop DFS permission issue when running job stackoverflow.com
I'm getting this following permission error, and am not sure why hadoop is trying to write to this particular folder:
12. Hadoop dfs.include file stackoverflow.com
Please explain what's dfs.include file purpose and how to define it. I've added a new node to the Hadoop cluster but it's not identified by the namenode. In one of the posts ...
13. How do I hide "DFS Locations" in the Project Explorer when I'm not in the Map/Reduce Perspective? stackoverflow.com
In Eclipse Indigo 3.7, I am using the Hadoop plug-in from the 0.20.2 release. The plug-in works well and has some nice features like the "DFS Locations" entry in the Project ...