1. Hadoop Hbase: Spreading column families across tables or not stackoverflow.com
The Hbase documentation makes it clear that you should group similar columns into column families, because the physical storage is done by column family. But what does it mean to put ...
2. a Reducer per HBase table stackoverflow.com
Basically, I need to route data to the right Reducer. Each Reducer is going to be a TableReducer. I have a the following file venodor1, user1, xxxx=n venodor1, user1, xxxx=n venodor2, user2, xxxx=n venodor2, user2, xxxx=n I ...
3. How HBase partitions table across regionservers? stackoverflow.com
4. A script that deletes all tables in Hbase stackoverflow.com
I can tell hbase to disable and delete particular tables using:
But I want to delete all the tables in the database without hardcoding the names of any of the ...
5. Can Hbase table be partitioned based on time? stackoverflow.com
I need to get data based on time range.Is there any way to partition hbase table based on the time range. Ex : I want data say from 9:00 to 9:05 ...
6. Unable to access HBase table stackoverflow.com
I have a cluster of 5 nodes on which I created a few tables on HBase and populated it with data. One of the nodes failed and now I am able ...
7. Check if table exists stackoverflow.com
What is the fastest way to check if Hbase table exists? Looking at this api : http://hbase.apache.org/docs/r0.20.6/api/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/HBaseAdmin.html Which of these is the fastest :
8. How hbase handle indexed table consistency with data table? stackoverflow.com
When there is high concurrency updates in index table how hbase ensure index consistency with data? that scan on index table won't see obsolete data when query primary table. For example there ...
9. Sorted results from hbase scanner stackoverflow.com
How to retrieve hbase column family "values" in any sorted order of the same?
10. How to read Hbase table based on two family in a Table stackoverflow.com
I want to read a HBase table based on two family like name and age. How do we do that? Thanks.
11. How can i apply LIMIT while fetching row-keys from an hbase table? stackoverflow.com
How can i apply LIMIT while fetching row-keys from an hbase table using Hbase/Stargate method? (Like first n row-keys)
12. How to copy data from one HBASE table to another secondary index HBASE table stackoverflow.com
My question is : How do i copy HBASE table to secondary index table. Please reply asap. Thanks GB
13. Read 4 tables and write into 1 Hbase Table. How? stackoverflow.com
How to Read 4 tables and write into 1 Hbase Table in one program. is it possible . Give me some sample coding. Thanks in advance
14. RejectedExecutionException when doing batched puts to an HBase table stackoverflow.com
I am trying to put rows into HBase (0.90.0) in batches of size ~ 1000 (rows) I have multiple producer threads writing data into a queue, and a single consumer thread ...
15. Divide by zero error in table split stackoverflow.com
I am splitting an hbase table(pre existing with data). This is the command i run :
I get this error in the console
16. How can i dump hbase table in a text file? stackoverflow.com
i need to take a dump of one table in HBase and need it in a text file/csv format? I looked for scan , export and get commands in HBase shell ...
17. HBase tables not shrinking as expected stackoverflow.com
I have a stand alone instance of HBase (no hadoop) running on a single machine. It was originally at 32G, after updating some of the column definitions from the shell:
18. why table and data is not inserted in hbase stackoverflow.com
I am trying hbase node module https://github.com/wdavidw/node-hbase
19. Hbase Map and Reduce on same table stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to map and reduce on same hbase table? For instance consider the wordcount example, I want to map each individual row of the column,reduce it and write the ...