1. SQL Deletion Cascading Help (Specific Question) stackoverflow.com
I have two tables (renamed/refactored for illustrative purposes) with a Many-To-Many relationship in an HSQL database. I want everything to be wiped out when I delete from one side of ...
2. Running a script to create tables with HSQLDB stackoverflow.com
I use hsqldb to run my unit tests that need a database access. For the moment, when I want to create a table for a specific test, I have the following code:
3. Prepopulating HSQL tables stackoverflow.com
My manager has asked if I can unit test the DAO using HSQL. Never having heard of it I read some and whipped up a little implementation for unit testing with ...
4. Best SQL browser for HSQLDB? stackoverflow.com
Whats the best browser tool for HSQLDB databases?
5. how to do "adc" INTEGER GENERATED BY DEFAULT IDENTITY in .sql file: adc is coloumn name stackoverflow.com
how to do adc INTEGER GENERATED BY DEFAULT IDENTITY in .sql file. adc is my coloumn name. i want this beacuse i am using tag in spring which takes a ...
6. hsql question on data being saved stackoverflow.com
I am looking into HSQL (to embed in an app) and was expecting that the data would be saved in a myDB.data file in the filesystem
7. List all sequences in HsqlDB 1.8 stackoverflow.com
How can I list all sequences in a specific schema in HsqlDB 1.8? Note: HsqlDB 1.8 does NOT support the information_schema tables introduced in 2.0