1. Checking for a long value while retriving records from a mongo collection using Mongo Java API stackoverflow.com
I am trying to retrieve from records from my mongo collection from a Java Program. I need to get the "email" field from my collection which are satisfying a timestamp value ...
2. List of all collections in mongo database in java stackoverflow.com
how can I get a list of all the collections in the database?
3. Count of a lazy reference collection without eager loading stackoverflow.com
I have a Form, Submission, and FileAttachment objects. Submission has file attachments like so: Submission.groovy
4. Mongo Java-driver: recreation indexes after collection dropping stackoverflow.com
I have a necessity to remove all data from mongo collection. Droping of collection works faster than
5. Create a collection with users - my javacode ok? stackoverflow.com
Im using java/mongodb. I would like to create a table (collection) with some users. Well, its working im just not sure about my coding style. Could be this good if i ...