1. Arraylist as input param for MYSQL stored procedure stackoverflow.com
Can I pass an arraylist as mysql stored procedure input parameter with JDBC callable statement? If not what is the possible alternative solutions?
2. How can I change my Java program to use a database instead of an arraylist? stackoverflow.com
In my java program, I had a book class and a library class. The library stores the book object in an array list and then I display it on the screen. I can ...
3. How to store an ArrayList from Java code in MySQL? stackoverflow.com
which is a better approach
a) Store AL as BLOB
4. using arraylist inside mysql select statement stackoverflow.com
I have a login
5. Is it faster to access a java list (arraylist) compared to accessing the same data in a mysql database? stackoverflow.com
I have the MYSQL database in the local machine where I'm running the java program from. I plan create a array list of all the entries of a particular table. From this ...