1. JNDI and javax.sql.DataSource stackoverflow.com
I'm someone that used to do some J2EE coding in the past and I'm coming back into the fold to work on a new J2EE project. A lot has changed since ...
2. Invalid Jboss Datasources after redeploy stackoverflow.com
I'm developing an application tha uses seven datasources (ds) for MySql databases. I'm pretty satisfied with the result when it is working. However i'm getting are datasource related problems when I ...
3. mixing basic DataSource with connection pooling DataSource: when to call close()? stackoverflow.com
I'm in the process of adding connection pooling to our java app. The app can work with different rdbmses, and both as a desktop app and as a headless webservice. The basic ...
4. Data source rejected establishment of connection, message from server: "Too many connections" stackoverflow.com
I am trying to make connections to my database using connection pooling library: DBPool. Here's my source code.
5. "Data source name not found and no default driver" stackoverflow.com
java to mysql connection code:
6. cannot load JDBC driver for MySQL datasource on WebLogic stackoverflow.com
I can't create a datasource for MySQL and WebLogic server 10.3 due to this error:
Error: cannot load driver: com.mysql.jdbc.DriverI'm using the
7. Can't find mysql.jdbc.Driver - MySQL, JBoss stackoverflow.com
I'm unable to deploy my web app with MySQL 5.5.11 backend to JBoss 5. I get this error: Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver from BaseClassLoader@262b2310 I pasted my stack trace below. Here's what I've ...
8. Need to dynamically create a data source for MySQL Connect/J connection pool stackoverflow.com
I have an application that needs to use connection pool when connection to the database. Problem is, the application is designed to configure and change the connection settings on the ...
9. JBoss 7 MySQL datasource issue stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to create a datasource in JBOSS 7. My standalone.xml excerpts:
10. mySQL Data Source?? coderanch.com
11. mySQL Data Source?? coderanch.com
12. JDBC3.0 DataSource supported in mySQL and Connector/J? coderanch.com
13. MySQL Datasource with WSAD 4.0.3 coderanch.com
Hi Ray, Goto "Server Perspective" and create one server. Or Open the default "WbeSphere v4.0 Test Environment" server. Now goto "DataSource" Tab. Goto "JDBC driver list:" Add your SQL Driver: Here you have to define Name(datasource name) Implementaion class : Which is Driver specific. Class path: Here mention your driver .jar file location. and Next Goto "Data Source defined in the ...
14. How do i setup ODBC data source for mysql coderanch.com
Hi I have seen the link to the online documentation thanks i will read it then figure out how to use it.but i will let you know when i i'm stuck. I normally don't reply to the post quiet early because i don't have constant internet connections. please bear with me.thanks once again i'm grateful
15. Can you store a MySql DataSource into a Context? coderanch.com
I am trying to learn how to use datasources to get connections, and I am successful in doing this for the MysqlDataSource in this way: connection = mysqlDataSource.getConnection(); However, I want to try to retrieve the connection via a Context, and am unsuccessful in creating the initial association, like this: MysqlDataSource dataSource = new MysqlDataSource(); dataSource.setUrl ( "jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/test" ); dataSource.setUser( stringUser ...
16. MySQL database connection using DataSource + Context or Initial Context coderanch.com
19. datasource for mysql coderanch.com
Hi, I m using struts1.2.9, tomcat 6 and mysql. I m trying to establish connection pooling and have done the following in META-INF/context.xml
20. MySQL DataSource error on WAS6 coderanch.com
Hello all! please tell my what to do if I get such error after pushing "test connection" button in WAS 126.96.36.199: The test connection operation failed for data source MySQLDataSource on server server1 at node cerbe with the following exception: java.sql.SQLException: Communications link failure The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received ...
21. Problem inserting values to MySQL tables from the Data Source Explorer java-forums.org
Hi, I'm using MySQL5.0 and Eclipse J2EE. I created a successful connection to my database and I tried to insert new values to a table using the data source explorer. As you can see in the attached screenshot I keep getting "Unhandled event loop exception - java.kang.StackOverflowError". I already tried to uninstall the eclipse I have and reinstall it but the ...
22. the ODBC data source administrator does not have the mysql odbc 3.51 driver forums.oracle.com
Hi^^, I am trying to create the DSN for the type 1 driver. I go the the ODBC data source administrator > click userdsn>add It takes me to the screen"Create new data source" Here i want to select Mysql ODBC 3.51 Driver and then click on finish. My problem is that I do not have the choice of Mysql ODBC 3.51 ...
23. [Eclipse+JBoss+MySQL] Datasource forums.oracle.com